Men's Twisted X Work Kicks Color: Light Grey
The Men's Nano Composite Safety Toe Work Kicks are a work version of a classic style you've come to love. These shoes utilize unique materials while blending style, quality, and unrivaled comfort. Featuring an ecoTWX® upper, ecoTWEED™ Lining, removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial, and machine washable footbed, and an oil and slip resistant molded rubber outsole. Twisted X® Work footwear provides all the comfort, stability, and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
- ecoTWX® material upper. ecoTWX® material is a lightweight, carbon positive, and durable eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles. Each pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® material removes an average of 13 plastic water bottles from landfills and oceans. In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Nano Composite Safety Toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH. Our electrical hazard-compliant Nano Composite Safety Toe is made with carbon nanotubes woven together to create one of the strongest and most lightweight safety toes, while still providing protection, comfort, and durability.
- As a migration from traditional nylon lining, ecoTWEED™ Lining features material made with 100% P.E.T. plastic bottles to create recycled fabrics, furthering eco-conscious efforts.
- Nylon laces provide a secure fit.
- Elastic gore tongue panels provide option to wear shoe as a slip-on or lace up.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial, and machine washable footbed.
- Oil and slip resistant molded rubber outsole provides durability and traction.