Men's Ecco Biom 2.1 X Mountain Color: Black/ Steel
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Live fast in the ECCO BIOM 2.1 X MOUNTAIN, a athletic hiking boot with the stability for longer, more challenging trails. With its reinforced sole construction, rock plate and ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole, this boot lets you move quickly on more demanding terrain. For speed, the BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology encourages your foot to move more naturally and efficiently, while the PHORENE™ midsole delivers energy return and bounce. Engineered from ripstop fabric, the boot has GORE-TEX waterproof protection while the innovative outsole cleats provide grip, traction and stability.
- Crafted from a mix of ripstop fabric and premium ECCO nubuck leather, with a reflective logo adding to the sporty aesthetic
- GORE-TEX membrane for 100% waterproof and windproof protection to keep your foot dry and comfortable
- BIOM® Technology encourages your foot to move more naturally and efficiently, and has an anatomical fit, plus a low profile that lets you feel connected to the trails
- Soft and ultra-light PHORENE™ midsole delivers energy return and bounce while the OrthoLite® UltraLite insole also adds lightweight comfort
- Reinforced sole construction for extra stability, along with a rock plate to protect your foot from stones and rocks, and a padded collar for support and protection, so you are ready for the more challenging trails
- Innovative cleats on the ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole, which offers grip, multi-directional traction and stability